Pages

Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Yakutia. The village. Spring.







Trekking on bicycles ...




Took water for tea.






Built a fire.




Lunch...





Games...






Bike repairing...










My sister went for a walk ... 








They're coming to help dad ...








The new school...




In the yard...














Friends...







Seedlings on the window ...




A heated greenhouse...





We are going into the forest.




The lake under the ice






We can still walk across the ice...






First ducks...










My younger sister Yunona...





Jumping...




Hurrah! Spring has come! Summer is coming!



4 comments:

  1. Wow ... you have fun in winter, have fun in spring, I'm sure it's going to be more fun in summer ... it is non-stop all-year-round of joy! ;)

    By the way, when are you going back to school again?

    Have a nice warm day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much)) I am going back to university on September, when lessons begin)

      Delete
  2. September, a few months to go ... are you excited? You are recovering well I hope? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking) I'm fine...and quite excited)

    ReplyDelete