Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A little about me...


Today I'm flying to Moscow. I will continue to study at university.






I'm 6 years old. I am on the left side, on the right is my sister Aina, who is now studying in China.





We with Yakut birch-bark containers.





I am 20 years old.




I'm on my dad's quadricycle.




Having dinner with my dad in the Yakut summer house (balagan)






View from outside (balagan)




Hike in the woods with my classmates.



I'm in the center with my girl​​friends.




Summer forest. Siberian larch.




This year a lot of berries have grown.




Yummy.



There was a spider...Ran away.





We brought a bouquet of wild flowers from the forest...




My Aunt Yana, me and my mom.



In my site we used photos that were shot by Aunt Yana. My mom edited my site. I am grateful to them. Thanks to them, I can write about my Yakutia, being in Moscow.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, back to school.... yipeee! Did you do the happy dance? ;)
    I like that picture of you on the quadricycle. By the way, that's a nice new hairstyle for school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha))Happy dance))Of course, I did)New group, new friends)Back to University))Yeah)
      Thank you)I'm very pleased that you noticed)

      Delete
  3. While you are busy doing the happy dance in your high heel shoes, please don't forget to update your blog with your life in Moscow ;) And make sure you post a photo everytime you change your hairstyle or nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha))It sounds awesome) That information you can find in instagram)) My profile danilovadaiana )please follow and be informed of all events)

      Delete