Pages

Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My travel in Beijing. The capital of China)





20-31 October 2013...
Beijing...


I came to the International Youth Camp)
I spent a week in this camp)  





And few days I spent with my lovely sisters who are studying in Beijing)


But all in order...



Thanks to the sponsors of the camp the whole week we were taken on a cultural and entertaining excursions...



The Forbidden City (Now it's not forbidden...It is the most popular place to visit for tourists)


 Of course we started with the introduction in Chinese culture)


It had to be a word "rain"...



 I painted a chinese fan by myself...








Team-building: we painted our group's flag)



My russian friends from Saint-Petersburg...



Delegations from all over the world...



The first day of organization forum... Introducing ourselves...





My korean friends...





Lunch time...Chinese cuisine... "I  eat but I don't know what I  eat..."




The second day... Presentation of our cities...






Some photos from excursions...








The Nature of China is amazing...



The GREAT WALL of China...









 Our bodyguards accompanied us everywhere...(It was awesome)





Group photo in Garden Expo Park...





Streets in the evening...




  
 The Beijing duck...It's really delicious if you know how to eat it...



I have never thought that I would wake up at 6 in the morning to practice Tai Ji...





Despite the fact that we were all very sleepy it was really interesting, even funny...



Photos that I managed to take on the farewell ceremony...


Young ladies from Kazakhstan...



Russian delegation and our friend from China



Delegation from Vietnam...





My new friends from Germany...




One and only student from Japan...



My lovely friend from Korea...


Photos of moments which I spent with my sisters...


On the same day I got to my sister's University Halloween Party...



Shopping is really different from russian... Clothes are adapted for chinese people...
It was hard for me to find something...



Street fashion 




Chinese people love bicycles...They have special roads for bikes (unlike us)





 My sisters and I...The biggest screen is on background...It is really huge...



The tallest building in Beijing...



The view from the bar ''Atmosphere'' which is on the 80th floor of the tallest building...
It was not so dazzling...Most of building was without lighting... 



I loved this fountain...


I am not an adorer of chinese cuisine that is why I was having meal in another restaurants...


Italian...



Chinese restaraunt-samovar was quite good...





Korean is the best I have tried...



Scorpions... They are really very tasty... Just like chips...



Zone of arts - Street 798...






3D museum...









Very creative...I liked it...


Visiting Olympic Park with my sister...


A huge Bird's Nest...



Water Cube...




 I had wonderful 12 days in Beijing... I feel like I had been there for months...So much unforgettable moments...





1 comment:

  1. Very nice to learn about your beautiful region....this message is from France (South). love it

    ReplyDelete