Pages

Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Videoclip about life in village of Yakutia.

Videoclip of Ayal Adamov




The naked truth of life in countryside.
Khoton is a cow shed made of cow manure.
"My khoton is always fresh."- name of this videoclip.
I recommend you to see.

If you can not open: Click here

The translation of this song:





                                  ZLOI MAMBET – Moi xoton vsegda svej / ZLOI MAMBET – My cow shed is real fresh

***
Real fresh cow shed! All! Covered! By manure!
Cash is sticking to the cow shed! So! Does! Mud!
Its smell charms the girls around
Hey baby, let's drink kumys! Aaah! So! Tasty! (kumys – national horse milk drink)
***
My deerskin boots shine, I am even allowed in Europe with them (Europe - night club in Yakytsk)
But in Galaxy they say: "F*ck off!" (GALAXY - night club in Yakutsk)
She'll like my mambet’s set (mambet – boorish villager)
My mink hat is as clear as the water in Buluus (Buluus - natural spring in Yakutsk)
***
Derebas, dressed well (derebas – boorish villager)
I always carry my haversack with me
I have drawers under my pants
And if it rains, I'll wear my rubber boots
***
There's always spade in my hands
Rosselhozbank. All money is mine (Rosselhozbank – villager’s bank in Yakutia)
I live with my grandma, and my nose is in flour
She'll be cooking pies for me today
***
Cow shed is always extra fresh, a lot of hay there
My cow gives me a high-quality manure
Rescuing from insects, I'll set it to the fire
Give me milk, and that's all

**CHORUS**

Real fresh cow shed! All! Covered! By manure!
Cash is sticking to the cow shed! So! Does! Mud!
Its smell charms the girls around
Hey baby, let's drink kumys! Aaah! So! Tasty! (kumys – national horse milk drink)

**JAZZ SOLO**

Welcome to the Cow-shed-world!
When cow comes in,
Take a spade and scour the manure, no more problem
Sunset, girls, champaign, milking a cow
I am not making money as businessmen do,
I milk my cow only for myself
***
We are Yakut boys, we've been brought up in other way
Neither MSU nor Harvard, YGSHA is much cooler (MSU - Moscow state university, YGSHA - agricultural college in Yakutsk)
I used to be a village boy, now I'm urban macho!
Two tickets to the Elpis' gig and my holidays are paid (Elpis - yakut singer)
***
I'll pick a lot of grass for you
When sunset comes, I'll be looking for you
Lonely baby, I'll find you in the field
I'll take a branch and drive you to the shed
***
I'll milk you and make a kumys (kumys – national horse milk drink)
And tender whipped cream
Your eyes are sparkling in the dark of shed
Thank you, ma baby cow
***
My girlfriend's drawers are lying on the floor
This is wrestler style - no resistance!
And after the wrestling night she'll write an article
Uchukuruu - I'll read it in GQ. (Uchukuruu – so cute!)


No comments:

Post a Comment