Pages

Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shopping!!



This afternoon we went to a market to buy a fish. Fishes are sold in the street outdoors(sellers don't afraid of the weather) as you can see on  the photos below.))There are many kinds of fish)









My mum & my younger sister and the seller of a fish)

The fish which we bought today we are going to eat uncooked(or  raw )-photos will be later =) 


* * *

My aunt who lives in a village likes fishing))Special kind of fishing - in winter))Mostly for crucians)) We often fry them or cook as a soup)







My aunt Yana)))









* * *

To go shopping I wore a corset for my vertebra) Nevertheless it is hard for me to walk for a long time...I am getting tired very quickly...But I really wanted to go to other shops)So I asked my mum to drive to Yakutsk Plaza))after that to MILAN)























My mum and woman with national costume and ornamentations))


 Our  national silver fineries)


My mum in love with this shoes)





We had to buy them)))





No comments:

Post a Comment