Pages

Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Shortly...where I am.)))my home


The Sakha (Yakutia) Republic is a federal subject of Russia. Population: 958,528 (2010 Census),[7]consisting mainly of ethnic Yakuts andRussians.
Comprising half of the Far Eastern Federal District, it is the largest subnational governing body by area in the world at 3,083,523 square kilometers (1,190,555 sq mi)[6] and the eighth largest territory in the world, if the federal subjects of Russia were compared with other countries. It is larger than Argentina and just smaller than India which covers an area of 3,287,240 km2. It has a population of fewer than one million inhabitants. Its capital is the city ofYakutsk.


Info is taken from wikipedia)

Later I'll put photo of the from my window)


2 comments:

  1. nice to see your blog.Could you add me to your blog?I will do likewise.I live in a sunny part of Asia.Many people of your region come here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +benjamin dart, Thank you) Tell me please how should I add you to my blog? You can become a member of the blog by yourself.

    ReplyDelete